Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Vlog: Cartalk Mercedes Benz A180 Goodbye

As I am currently using the flex pool for company cars, I am entitled to change cars after 30 days. Recently I found a nice replacement for the Mercedes Benz A180 AMG Business Solution (W177 / MY2019) and in this video I summarize my experience on this car.

So my thoughts on 5 months and over 30.000 kilometers with this Mercedes Benz A180 AMG Business Solution (W177 / MY2019), and what will be next? Link to Spritmonitor: https://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detail...

Car used: Mercedes Benz A180 (W177 / MY2019)


No comments:

Free counter and web stats
Guitigefilmpjes
Preview on Feedage: guitigefilmpjes Add to My Yahoo! Guitigefilmpjes Add to Google! Guitigefilmpjes Add to AOL! Guitigefilmpjes Add to MSN Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in NewsGator Online Guitigefilmpjes
Add to Netvibes Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in Bloglines Guitigefilmpjes Add to Alesti RSS Reader Guitigefilmpjes Add to Windows Live Guitigefilmpjes iPing-it Guitigefilmpjes
Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Guitigefilmpjes