Friday, October 21, 2022

My BMW 116d LCI: damage repairs

In this video I took my BMW 116d to a car service center to get a few things fixed. As you can see some part fell of a truck an hit my bumper, which caused the fog lights to fall out. In the same week some construction workers hit my left passenger door, causing further damage. And to make it complete, the 116d was also due for an MOT (APK).

My BMW 116d was due to return to the leasing company in January 2021, being 3.5 years old. However, they asked me if I wanted to extend the lease for 1 year. As I did not fancy a different car and was happy with this one, I agreed to extend the lease to January 2022 or 209.000 kilometers.



No comments:

Free counter and web stats
Guitigefilmpjes
Preview on Feedage: guitigefilmpjes Add to My Yahoo! Guitigefilmpjes Add to Google! Guitigefilmpjes Add to AOL! Guitigefilmpjes Add to MSN Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in NewsGator Online Guitigefilmpjes
Add to Netvibes Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in Bloglines Guitigefilmpjes Add to Alesti RSS Reader Guitigefilmpjes Add to Windows Live Guitigefilmpjes iPing-it Guitigefilmpjes
Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Guitigefilmpjes