Friday, November 11, 2022

Vlog: Cartalk BMW 116d replacement, BMW 320e?

My BMW 116d was due to return to the leasing company in January 2021, being 3.5 years old. However, they asked me if I wanted to extend the lease for 1 year. As I did not fancy a different car and was happy with this one, I agreed to extend the lease to January 2022 or 209.000 kilometers.

But that posed a different question, what kind of car will be the successor to the BMW 116d? These are my options: 1: revert to a mobility budget and buy myself a car 2: get a new leasing car As I am a BMW fan I was thinking that option 1 was the cheapest way to get myself a BMW, as I was looking for a second hand BMW 320d Touring that is about 4 years old. But then I was looking through the leasing configurator, and found the well-priced BMW 320e.

No comments:

Free counter and web stats
Guitigefilmpjes
Preview on Feedage: guitigefilmpjes Add to My Yahoo! Guitigefilmpjes Add to Google! Guitigefilmpjes Add to AOL! Guitigefilmpjes Add to MSN Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in NewsGator Online Guitigefilmpjes
Add to Netvibes Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Guitigefilmpjes Subscribe in Bloglines Guitigefilmpjes Add to Alesti RSS Reader Guitigefilmpjes Add to Windows Live Guitigefilmpjes iPing-it Guitigefilmpjes
Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Guitigefilmpjes